The Funny Playing IPS LCD V2 is a backlit screen for original Nintendo Game Boy Advance consoles that offers a much brighter, crisper and vibrant image when compared to regular GBA and GBA SP consoles.
The kit includes:
– 1 x IPS LCD V2
– 1 x Ribbon cable adapter (compatible with 32 and 40-pin boards)
– 2 x Plastic Spacers (for centering LCD)
– 1 x Foam Adhesive
– 1 x Glass Lens
– The LCD’s viewing area is slight larger than the AGS-101. In order to make the entire display visible, the LCD requires a lens with a slightly larger viewing area (1 mm on each side).
– Installation requires modification to the GBA shell. However if you wish to avoid this you can purchase pre-modified, professionally CNC machined GBA shells here.
– V2 has been updated to eliminate screen tearing.
– In order to utilise the brightness control feature, some soldering is required. Wires to connect the brightness controller are not included with the kit.
Disclaimer: This kit requires modification to the GBA’s plastic shell. However, if you do not wish to do this we do offer pre-modified shells here. This kit also requires soldering if you wish to utilise the brightness control feature. The LCD may break under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise caution when installing this product. Please pay attention to prevent static electricity during installation. Wear static electricity bracelet before installation in dry environment. We are not responsible for any damages caused to your system during or as a result of installing of this mod.