The Funny Playing IPS LCD is a backlit screen for original Nintendo Game Boy Pocket consoles that offers a much brighter, crisper and vibrant image when compared to regular GBP consoles.
– Adjustable brightness levels
– 36 colour palette combinations
– Simulated ‘pixel grid’ can be toggled on & off for an authentic retro feel
– Great viewing angle
The kit includes:
– 1 x IPS LCD
– 1 x Ribbon cable adapter
– 1 x Foam Adhesive
– 1 x Glass Lens
– 1 x Touch sensitive pad & soldering wire
– Installation requires modification to the GBP shell.
– This kit requires soldering fine wires. Some soldering experience is recommended.
WARNING! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING.
This modification requires the handling of delicate electronics.
By attempting this modification you assume all liability for any damage that may occur to the LCD kit and/or console during the installation of this product.
The LCD is fragile and may break while under pressure or if dropped. We recommend you exercise extreme care when installing this product.
Retro Game Store Australia is not responsible for any damage caused to your console as a result of attempting this modification.
We strongly recommend testing the LCD screen before securing it with the adhesive foam. Your warranty becomes void once the LCD protective film is removed.
How to install the Funny Playing Game Boy Pocket IPS LCD