The EverDrive N8 Pro is the ultimate flashcart for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It allows you to play rom files directly on your NES console. No modification to the console is required.
Load your back-up ROM files on to your MicroSD card, insert your MicroSD card into the N8 Pro and your N8 Pro into the cartridge slot of your system.
MicroSD Card not included. Please refer to our set up guide for instructions on how to set up your EverDrive N8 Pro.
Please read the EverDrive Disclaimer before purchasing.
– Cyclone IV FPGA
– 16MB of ROM memory. 8MB for PRG and 8MB for CHR
– 256K of battery ram for saves
– Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
– High quality 6-layers PCB
– ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
– Up to 1024 files per folder, or unlimited if file sorting disabled
– Wide support of file systems: FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT
– In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
– Multi slot save states. 100 independent slots for save states
– Instant ROM loading
– USB port for development and system update without removing SD card
– Improved audio mixing circuit with op amp
– Dedicated button, which is used for swap FDS disk side or as alternate method to call Save State menu
– Built-in NSF player with expansion chips support (VRC6, VRC7, Sunsoft-5b, Namco-163)
– Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it going dry
– Ultra low battery ram consumption. Estimated battery life 25 years
– Wide range of supported mappers
– NES2.0 support
– Game Genie cheats