The EverDrive GB X5 is the ultimate flashcart for the Nintendo Game Boy & Game Boy Color. It allows you to play rom files directly on your Game Boy console. No modification to the console is required.
Load your back-up ROM files on to your MicroSD card, insert your MicroSD card into the EverDrive GB X7 and your EverDrive GB X7 into the cartridge slot of your system.
MicroSD Card not included. Please refer to our set up guide for instructions on how to set up your EverDrive GB X7.
Please read the EverDrive Disclaimer before purchasing.
– Max ROM size: 8MByte
– Max SAVE RAM size: 128KByte
– Save States function and In-Game menu function
-Isolated RTC function. “Isolated” means that multiple games can use RTC without interference. Each game will have own copy of time
– Instant loading
– Low power consumption
– High quality 4-layers PCB
– GameGenie cheat codes
– Soft reset to menu
– Supported mappers: MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC5
– Micro SD cards are supported
– Compatible with all systems which supports GB and GBC cartridges (including Super Game Boy)
– OS supports up to 1000 files per folder
– PCB Rev.B (Fixed compatibility problems with Game Boy pocket)
EverDrive-GB X series comparison:
– Same as X7 minus save states, in-game menu and RTC
– Same as X5 but required reboot in menu to save game progress stored in SRAM (Like Mega-X3 or ED64-V2.5)